[Ansteorra] Stolen (Borrowed?) Items

Arabella de Montacute arabella at elfsea.net
Tue Apr 30 19:51:46 PDT 2002

Arabella here... comments below:

>His wording was "For crying out loud, somebody swiped some
>beer".
>
>That certainly sounds like someone saying "It's only
>beer that was stolen, why are you upset?".

You know these days I have many other more important things to worry about than some stolen beer.

Like thank God I'm alive...my husband is still alive...we're still together...The hijacked planes didn't come anywhere near where I live...  My son-in-law isn't in any middle east countries with his current duties...I still have a house to live in...My children are all healthy....

Let's change our focus just a little... OK?  Life is too damn short... focus on something else... Please

Arabella