[Ansteorra] If Partying were a war point.

Thora Olafsdottir thoraolafsdottir at juno.com
Thu Apr 25 06:32:48 PDT 2002

I believe we will have a prime location for our "war practice" at
Guardian of the Tor this year.  We are having a brewing competition and
the site is down in the river canyon away from neighbors ears.  I know
that the time of year is heat ridden, but to become the feared partying
force that causes Trimaris to weep into there beers we must prepare for
any contingency ...including heat.   Come and let us prepare!  On to
Guardian!

Thora
Dragon's Fire Tor

This has been a shameless plug for Guardian of the Tor, brought to you by
the desire for a good party.  we now return you to your regularly
scheduled discussion.