[Ansteorra] Friends of Sir Badon

Tausha Walker celeste_namron at post.com
Thu Aug 1 11:17:20 PDT 2002

Snip ...
<<<< I received word from Leah today that Badon's long ordeal is at last over -  he is a free man.  As you know, the Supreme Court of the United States declared that the statute under which he was charged and convicted was unconstitutional.  After the usual delays for administrative and bureaucratic processing, he has been set free.
So, celebrate my friends!  While he can never recover the time he has lost, he can regain the friendships and camaraderie he has missed so terribly!

Maggie >>>>>

Vivat! Welcome back Sir Badon! You were missed by all!

Celeste

As the bird, we must all learn to fly free. Like the fleur-de-lys, we are all of us three parts of one ... mind, body, and most of all ... spirit.

Live the Dream!

Lady Celeste Courtenay de Montmorency
per bend wavy purpure and vert. a bend wavy between a bustard rising and a fleur -de-lys or.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Get 4 DVDs for $.49 cents! plus shipping & processing. Click to join.