[Ansteorra] Something that needs to be done

Lady Simone simone at elfsea.net
Tue Aug 6 10:57:02 PDT 2002

I realy like this idea. recycling is not only a big help to the enviorment
it can also add a few dollors to group funds. specialy with all the aluminum
cans brought to events for soda and other consumibles.

this could be an interesting and positive thing at events for all around I
think

Lady (Simone) Muirenn ingen Senáin uí Dúnlaing