[Ansteorra] When did this change????

Harry Bilings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 3 18:38:46 PDT 2002

They changed event policy about 4 to 6 months ago. The BS was losing to much
money and so the change was made. Though that is not what I remember hearing
the change was going to be. I though it was to one page per event with
Baronies getting three events and shires getting two.
plachoya

>Greetings and Hi There,
>
>When did the Black Star ad policy change??  I thought it was two pages of
>event advertizing per year.  But we just found out that it's 3 pages for
>one
>event per year?  Since I've only  seen one 3 page event ad, does that mean
>most other folks don't know about it either???  Pre cool way to make $50.00
>for that second event.
>
>Gilli

humble archer
Ravens Fort Ansteorra