[Ansteorra] Pas d'Armes at Steppes Artisan - Important Information!

Rhodes-walden, Jennifer Jennifer.Rhodes-walden at usa.xerox.com
Mon Aug 5 08:46:31 PDT 2002

To those good gentles who wish to enter the Pas d'Armes at Steppes Artisan,

Please be aware that the Pas d'Armes is being held in formal tournament
format - each fighter must bring his or her own herald to announce the
fighter into the lists, along with his or her heraldry for display. We would
greatly appreciate it if the fighters would make arrangements with their
respective heralds *prior* to the Pas d'Armes as the tourney will begin
*promptly* without exception. If you have shields, banners, or other
heraldic items for display, we strongly encourage you to bring them... help
us make this day a glorious display of chivalry both on and off the field of
honor!

I would appreciate it greatly if those gentles seeking entrance to the lists
would also notify me of their intended heraldry (banner, shield, etc) and
size so that arrangements may be made for proper display.

Those heralds who would be interested in serving the fighters in this
capacity are welcome to contact me; fighters who are in need of a herald are
also encouraged to contact me. I will do my best to assist fighters with
heralds, and vice versa (please note, most heralds are susceptible to
bribery!).

Should you have any questions or need further assistance, please do not
hesitate to contact me.

By hand of the Autocrats, I remain in your service,

Elysia Katherine O'Malley
Herald-in-Charge, Steppes Artisan
Barony of the Steppes