[Ansteorra] Lughnasad

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 7 07:00:49 PDT 2002

> okay whos going ???

Not us...we're having a work weekend...

(snipping Sam's Calculations)

> of course how many times I get up to bat in the Bear
> pit tourney. aka 200 fighters=3 times , 20 fighters=20
> times?)

You are assuming of course that there is only one pit!

When we've done this in Raven's Fort...we have had as many as
3 pits up and running at a time...if I rembember rightly at Pennsic one
year they had 5 concurrent... ;)

And Bear Pits usually go fast! I believe once we had 30 plus fighters and
the winner had 50 plus wins...

> (notice I did say Needs... not how much I need to
> bring for everyone:-)

So what IS the beer drinking quantity of the average Ansteorran?

> Samuel

Hope ya have fun!

Lorraine DeerSlayer