[Ansteorra] When did this change????

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Thu Aug 8 06:44:38 PDT 2002

True.  It must be listed on the calendar in the back of the Black Star.
Just because an event has a page of ad in the body of the newsletter,
doesn't make it a Kingdom calendar event.  Being listed "on the calendar"
does.

According to Kingdom Law which I just visited on line, one hopes it's up to
date,

"A Kingdom Calendar Event shall be defined as a gathering sponsored by an
officially recognized branch of the Kingdom which is listed in advance on
the Official Kingdom Calendar of Events in the Kingdom newsletter, and for
which the date, time, and place have been published, for free, in advance in
the Kingdom newsletter, and which has one or more duly warranted officers
present and responsible for the conduct of the event."

Is it listed some where else that full pages are required?

While we paid for our ad, the check is in the mail :), an example might look
like.  War Chieftain / Cavalier of the Bridge, Middleford, Bldg 19012, West
Fort Hood, Texas, 13 - 15 Sept.  See web site and Ansteorra Announce for
more info.

I count that as 25 words or $3.75.  Do that for three months running and
it's only $11.25 plus postage.

Gilli