[Ansteorra] When did this change????

brenda mchenry roana8 at msn.com
Fri Aug 9 05:43:08 PDT 2002

Did I miss something here?

Wasn't it a few short months ago that the Kingdom was having auctions to
keep the Black Star afloat.  Now people are complaining about costs and
giving suggestions on how to get around paying a fee for advertising.

The changes were publish not only in the Black Star itself but on this
wonderful list.  Several times before it happened.

Sorry if this steps on toes but you can't have it both ways.  Either we have
a Black Star published monthly and you pay to have a second event featured.
OR you can try to buck the system and have no Black Star.

Personally I like having the "hard" copy of events with the maps, directions
and specific details.  I know a number of people who are not on line.  If
$100 is going to be a huge problem for a canton, shire, barony or whatever
then they probably don't need to be having that event.  That's why we plan
budgets for events.

The views expressed here are my own and do not necessarily reflex those of
any even remotely connected to me in any way, shape, form, fashion or color.

In service

Lady Roana FitzStephen
Du bist niemand als bei eine Katze ungewissand sind.