[Ansteorra] HELP

barb draeco55 at attbi.com
Sat Aug 10 09:20:44 PDT 2002

Greetings everyone,

Well we don't have much time left before Artisan and we still need volunteers.

We need:
Troll
Marshals  (Light and Heavy)
Heralds for those who do not have one.  (However, have some largess to pay your Herald).
Water bearers
Set up on Friday before Artisan
Tear down after the event closes

We also need:
4 Free standing pop up pavilions
decoration to place on the pavilions (including dag strips, plastic or silk vines, and yards of twill)
Supplies for the MOC (crayons, markers, coloring pages, glue, beads (large) and yarn)

Please email me if you can supply any of these necessities listed above.

Your humble Auto-crates,
Viscountess Kate
Milord Padraig Burke
draeco55 at attbi.com