[Ansteorra] Heralds for Bryn Gwlad's Baronial Championship

PKieferjr at aol.com PKieferjr at aol.com
Sun Aug 18 20:24:12 PDT 2002

Pardon the slightly off-topic stuff, but I figured that I'd throw this out
there while you're having fun at Pennsic (or maybe having fun elsewhere):

If you find that you have some free time available to you, please give some
consideration to being a voice herald for Bryn Gwlad's Baronial Championship.
 We'll need people for announcements and the list field.  If you can lend a
voice, do let me know at "pkieferjr at aol.com".

Thanks for your time,

Lord Johann Kiefer Hayden    Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.
Halberd Pursuivant                Taxman, nice guy, Longhorn and other
things.
Barony of Bryn Gwlad            pkieferjr at aol.com
Kingdom of Ansteorra            "A Smith-and-Wesson beats five aces."