[Ansteorra] Apprentice Foo

Robert G. Ferrell rferrell at texas.net
Mon Aug 19 14:03:01 PDT 2002

Let it be known to all and sundry that on August 15, A.S. XXXVII at
the great Pennsic war I did take as my Apprentice Honorable Lady
Augaire Uisnigh of the Barony of Bryn Gwlad.  I would ask that each
of my Brothers and Sisters of the Laurel pay especial attention to her
work, and offer her guidance or instruction as you see fit.

If you find her work or behavior worthy of praise, please give her
public word fame, and convey that sentiment to me as well.
If any take offense at her actions or otherwise have cause for
disapproval, I ask that you take the matter up with myself alone.

In service to the Order and Ansteorra I remain,

Cynric of Bedwyn, OL, OP
Barony of Bjornsborg
rferrell at texas.net