[Ansteorra] Heralds for Bryn Gwlad's Baronial Championship

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Mon Aug 19 15:48:24 PDT 2002

For those who might be thinking that this voice heraldry stuff
might be fun but don't have any idea how to start or what this
might consist of or even those who might simply like to polish
their voice heraldry skills, I recently added this very good
article on the subject to the Florilegium:
Field-Herldry-art (48K)  6/ 9/02    "Field Heraldry" by H.L. Alden Pharamond.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/HERALDRY/Field-Herldry-art.html

THLord Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net