[Ansteorra] Query...

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 23 11:11:04 PDT 2002

I'm trying to define my criteria for awards....(fall tourney season
is soon upon us...so I am working up award recommendations.

Could ya'll please help me by giving your opinions on these questions?

What is your definition of levels of activity at a local level?
(so far mine are active, periodicaly active, event active only
and non-active)

Do you think attitude and behaviour should count toward or against
an award?

and how long had you been playing and at what activity level...before
you got your AoA...(if you have one yet)

Lorraine