[Ansteorra] Query...

J.G. Bretz b3zsgirl at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 27 07:45:31 PDT 2002

My Lord...as the great bard said "Brevity is the soul of wit"

...you have made your opinions know multiple times, and even the most dim of
us have gotten the point, and are aware of your motives and feelings on the
issue at hand.

Now then...anyone have something constructive to say, whether it be a praise
or complaint.

Bia
HL Biatrichi di Palermo
Seer to the nobility since 1492

Non essiri duci sinno tu mancianu, non essiri amaru sinno ti futanu