[Ansteorra] Peers activity

lanphier taylor jonwillowpel at juno.com
Tue Aug 27 16:31:58 PDT 2002

You have bought up a wonderful old tradition. There used to be a
question. What do you call the man working in the kitchen--"your grace".
Peers and nobles in Ansteorra used to be known for our work and it was
that work that gave us the respect of the populace. Has this changed?
Duchess Willow de Wisp