[Ansteorra] Criteria...

IagoAH at aol.com IagoAH at aol.com
Wed Aug 28 14:35:38 PDT 2002

In a message dated 8/28/02 10:54:43 AM Central Daylight Time,
eirik at hot.rr.com writes:

> According to the current Order of Precedence, His Majesty never received an
> Award of Arms. His entry from the OP follows:

May the heralds I know forgive me, but ... reporting being a non-perfect
thing, his AOA may not have been reported.  I know that mine wasn't, though a
scroll that used to hang on my wall signed by Inman and Athena proclaimed
differently.

Iago