[Ansteorra] Criteria...

Burke McCrory bmccrory at oktax.state.ok.us
Thu Aug 29 15:11:32 PDT 2002

At 11:21 AM 8/28/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
>this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.
>--
>
>Yeah, but according to the OP, my wife isn't a laurel, either. I know she's
>a laurel;  I was there and we have the scroll to prove it. :-) I also
>remember HRM receiving his AoA. Now, he did win his first Crown before he
>was knighted - that's pretty impressive. I believe only Sigmund, Inman and
>Patrick have done that in this kingdom.
>
>Pendaran

True, HRM did win his first crown before he was knighted but, in defense of
the circle, we had already decided to knight him and did not want to blow
his mind set before the tourney.  Sigmund and Inman both won and ruled as
unbelted Kings for their first reigns.  Inman won his second crown as an un
belted fighter and was announced to be knighted at evening court.

Burke