[Ansteorra] Award recommendations

Celestria LeDragon celestria_ledragon at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 31 08:07:54 PDT 2002

This seems like a possible solution. But that is a lot of boxes to be passing around and storing for the officer...I hold a baronial office and receive lots of boxes from the past I could only imagine what it would be like on the Crown level for a Royal Secretary. Maybe keep them for 3 crowns, but that could still be lots of stuff. The virtual idea I think would work and we could keep them a lot longer. Just a thought.
Celestria
 "J.Yeates" wrote: with these observations in mind, anyone ever consider a kingdom level
position .. that of "royal secretary" ????

such a office would ideally at least cross crown boundaries, though
would allow crown to appoint a new one after the transition if they
desire (by nature of the position, it would answer directly to the
crown).... duties would be to handle the top level paperwork, record
keeping, etc. and to insure as orderly a transition as possible
(important when we shuffle the deck twice a year)

on first consideration, it would provide many advantages ... better
organization from crown-crown, more orderly transitions, better
history retention, faster "hit the ground" for new crowns, less daily
crown-overhead (they have real-world lives too), possibly better
crown-populace relations, better & easier document flow ... and it
does have historical precedence

thoughts ????

'wolf

You have within you right now, everything you need to deal with whatever the world can throw at you."
Brain Tracy