[Ansteorra] SCA radio station

ecs at io.com ecs at io.com
Thu Aug 29 22:45:47 PDT 2002

Although this says it is a radio station it is NOT a radio station. It is an MP3 storage site
where you can listen to or download an MP3 of the music these artists have posted,  but
only if you register with the site.

I have been to online radio stations and they do not act like this but like a real radio
staion that broadcasts over the web.

Although this is a misnomer, the music may still be worth it but I was not willing to
register for yet one more thing on one more site just to find out.

For those of you that choose to do so, please share your experiences with us and I
might change my mind and go back there.

Claire