[Ansteorra] When did this change????

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Fri Aug 9 07:08:33 PDT 2002

Well, it's just "my" opinion that there are other more voluntentary ways to
generate the cash.

Personally, I'd rather see a regularly held Kingdom sponsored event.  It
could be done in a similar fashion as the Kingdom's 20th was, but perhaps
not that large, or maybe so.  The event staff could come from all over the
Kingdom.  You know there are folks out there who really like going through
the work, the pain and joy of doing events.

A big Kingdom to do, would clear $2,000 to $4,000; perhaps more.  And since
it's Kingdom sponsored, they'd keep the profits.

It sounds to me like a really good way of having a yearly Kingdom Birthday
weekend party.

Gilli