[Ansteorra] When did this change????

horoun horoun at swbell.net
Fri Aug 9 09:45:00 PDT 2002

 Great idea, just one little trick. Who is willing to give up calander space
so that unique event could occur. I do agree with Michael, does everything
have to be a calander event? Why? Thin the calander a bit and we can do
events like this one and maybe some other really special and unique events
that have more kingdom involvement in their execution.
  Robert