[Ansteorra] Calligrapher's Job Opportunity

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 9 12:04:39 PDT 2002

Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 23:37:58 -0500
From: "Jocelyn Hinkle" <scribe_ari at lycos.com>
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] Calligrapher's Job Opportunity

Christie Ward wrote:
>> > Calligrapher - The Supreme Court of Texas
>
>>Just out of curiousity (because lord knows my
>>calligraphy skills are nonexistant), what does the job
>>pay?
>>Eleanor
>
>Dunno.  That's what was in the paper.  They're asking for bids, so I'd
>guess low bidder will get it.  You'd have to ask the really good
> calligraphers how much they would charge to get an idea of the income
>potential.
>::GUNNVOR::

Actually, I would imagine its not really the low bidder that will get the
job, but a combination of bid and job skill level (ie. the portfolio) of the
artisan, as well as their ability to complete the job in time, (ie. a job
history of successful completion).   Best of luck to all who apply.
Hillary