[Ansteorra] Query...

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Sat Aug 24 21:34:04 PDT 2002

In a message dated 8/23/02 7:00:53 PM Central Daylight Time, Reihla at aol.com
writes:

> I pretty much agree with your different levels of local activity.  I think
> every group has people on all of these levels (and the others that have
> been
> mentioned).  I also tend to think people fluctuate between these different
> levels of activity as their mundane life allows, and as their SCA interests
> and friendships develop.

I totally agree with this statement. There was a time I was at everything.
Now I am not at half as many things as I would like. As I have grown older
and have children. I have more responsibilities that must take precedence.
And in doing that It shows the internalization of the values I have learned
over the years from the SCA.
Also, Time of year determines what I can make. Anything in Aug or May (unless
at the end of May) is out.
Donnel