[Ansteorra] Ravensfort Defender Question

Laura or Mike Betenbaugh cmb1 at pdq.net
Sun Aug 25 20:58:31 PDT 2002

Greetings,

I have a question about the upcoming event at Raven'sfort. Has the equestrian insurance been paid? Nothing has been said and there was an announcement on the equestrian list that there will be equestrian activities. I love the Stones site, and would love to go just to trailride, but I need to know so I can plan and let others know for sure.

Lady Lorraine Fraser
Stargate's Equestrian Marshal