[Ansteorra] Query...

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 26 11:56:00 PDT 2002

--- Bob Dewart <gilli at seacove.net> wrote:
> It's only slanderous if it's not true.  I do not lie.  I expect more from
> some one who is a peer and a Baron of Ansteorra.
>
> Gilli

It is also slanderous if it gives only part of the truth...

there are two sides to everything...and just because you don't see
the Peers in your group work the way you expect them to does not
mean that they don't work for the group in other ways that may benefit
it greatly...

Sometimes it is better if someone comes into a group and for whatever
reason feels that the group dynamics are so different from the one's
they come from that it would cause less conflict and fewer problems if they
maintained a minimal level of activity at a local level...or serve on
an advisory level...

Remember also that expectations vary from person to person...
and I know myself there are times when people have told me that
I do not fulfill their expectations of what a Peer should be
and though I take it into consideration...the ultimate determiner
of how I should behave as a Peer and a Baronness is me...
If I tried to live up to everyone else's expectation...I wouldn't
be myself...and would be a very confused and ineffective person...
and very miserable...and wishywashy...UGH!

Lorraine DeerSlayer