[Ansteorra] Query...

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Mon Aug 26 16:06:51 PDT 2002

In a message dated 8/26/02 4:32:48 PM Central Daylight Time,
jonwillowpel at juno.com writes:

> Their primary interest is in their art and
> learning more and having fun and getting feed back and reinforcement.
> They love having people look at their work but they want to do their arts
> not write. They miss the old time when they got to chat with more
> advanced artisans. The whole problem is budgeting time and creating the
> right venue for displaying artistic works.

This is me to a T. I document and document all day as I teach. I do not want
to do it for fun. Now if I sat down and really did it. You would have a book
by the time I am done. But for me that is not what I want to do with my time.
I want to relax and learn. The Learning is far more important.

Donnel