[Ansteorra] LoL You owe me a nickel, Sir!

C. Weed cweed at austin.rr.com
Tue Aug 27 06:30:10 PDT 2002

Ahhh, Guy... brings me back to sweet days at my place in Temple whilst we
listened to your fine plans to sculpt it into a welcome and fit place for
young fighters... a place of awe and amazement where Lions would be born!

You owe me a nickel. *wink*

Look at it this way: at least you got the Dark Legion rolling while you were
here this time.  Next time I think you should shoot for 50 new guys, all of
them in armor... it'll drive em nuts wondering what in the world you could
possibly be up to.  Just make sure if you sponsor any events, you include an
archery activity or you'll have to be dealt with accordingly.

I'm thinking the only thing that can change the world view there is lots of
prayer and direct intervention by the Man Upstairs.  That said, I'm up for
double or nothing when you get back.

Sorry I missed you at practice, man... I worked until 8:30 and then fell
asleep at my desk until Cherie got home.  We're spending most of our waking
moments working on plans for the house right now, which we hope to get built
between Christmas and my birthday.  How long do you think you'll be away and
what are the odds that they'll station you back here when you get back?
We'll have a guest room or two so don't worry about a place to hang out...
you can stay with us as long as you like and whenever you like.

I gotta get on the road... take care, brotha!

Casey