[Ansteorra] Query...

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue Aug 27 07:31:42 PDT 2002

I had no intention of that raising any issue.  I had no intent of going
after anyone.  But that's how some folks perceive it.  I stated a simple
fact.

Here's my opinion.  If you live some place, you help out there as best you
can.  Otherwise you're just passing through, a tourist.

If that's a bad thing, than that's a bad thing.

Gilli