[Ansteorra] Query...

maaggie3 at attbi.com maaggie3 at attbi.com
Tue Aug 27 16:56:47 PDT 2002

I believe the East gives the patent with the County,
rather than the Rose.  The patent holding Royal Peers
are polled to determine if the patent will be awarded to
a Crown who does not currently hold one when he or she
steps down.  The Rose is also a polling order - all the
Roses are polled concerning Her Majesty's admittance to
the order if she is not already a Rose.  (All that's
assuming things haven't changed in the last 10 years, of
course!)

--
Countess Margaret ny Connor
Barony of the Steppes