[Ansteorra] Criteria...

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 27 18:53:03 PDT 2002

> From AoA, I got Thistle and Crain 1.5 years later, I got my Star 1.5 years
> later, and I got my Pelican 2 years later. That is 5 years (actually 4
> months less) from AoA to PoA. With your type of criteria, it would have
> been an absolute minimum of 6 years and possible 9.

I believe you are an anomoly in this kingdom...

from AoA to PoA for me was 12 years...for Kief it was about the same...for Modious it was 8 I
believe, Adelicia 10, Athelian 12....You are probably the quickest from AoA to PoA in the Kingdom
(barring imports)

Anybody care to do the break down from the OP? If anybody does the stats...I'd love to see them!

> Now that being said, *I* can't possibly measure my 'activity' years. I
> don't know if anyone else could.

that's why I put them in hours...2 per week...in one year even being relatively
inactive for me I could do 5 years worth of contact/service...I know people in upperlevel
admin type positions like the Society Chronicler, and the Pelican Queen of Arms
usually do at least that if not double.