[Ansteorra] Pas was - A&S issues

Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 28 13:06:49 PDT 2002

A 100 yard dash allows less time to demonstrate style and technique than
does a marathon.  That doesn't mean that a level of style and technique
doesn't exist, of course.  But yes, to the untrained eye, the fighting
itself can indeed be more difficult to fully comprehend.  Fortunately a well
done Pas has so much more "stuff" involved than the fighting alone.

Morgan Buchanan