[Ansteorra] Virtual Scribe email (was: award rec difficulties)

Michael Tucker michaelt at neosoft.com
Thu Aug 29 08:19:04 PDT 2002

On Thursday, August 29, 2002, at 09:56 AM, Ron wrote:
> Apparently there is a problem with the page. It has been reported via
> the
> Virtual Scribe e-mail address.
>
> Eirik

Regarding email to the Kingdom Virtual Scribe: please do NOT send your
email to the "generic" email address (i.e. vscribe at ansteorra.org). There
is a backlog of hundreds and hundreds of email messages at that address
(most of which don't even seem to be virtual scribe business), which are
presently accessible to me only via a slow and tedious web interface. I
regret that I do not have the time or the patience to sort through all
that mail using that interface.

I'm working with the keepers of the Kingdom's mail server, trying to get
that mail forwarded to a "regular" email account so I can deal with it
more efficiently. In the mean time, please address all correspondence to
the Kingdom Virtual Scribe directly to my personal email account,
<michaelt at neosoft.com>.

Thank you for your patience while I work this out.

Yours,
Michael Silverhands
Kingdom Virtual Scribe
michaelt at neosoft.com