[Ansteorra] A+S Issues

Tausha Walker celeste_namron at post.com
Thu Aug 29 13:38:46 PDT 2002

I often get inspiration for trying new things from A&S competitions. I am the unyielding logical personality so I don't often enter competitions myself. Many are the projects I have started and not finished because I don't see any logical use for the item I'm working on. I'm trying to get over that. However, I just want those of you who wonder to know that I think that your work in comopetitions does inspire others.
Celeste