[Ansteorra] A&S issues

sp sharon at polkawitch.com
Fri Aug 30 06:47:37 PDT 2002

Fearghus
I totally agree and did not understand that until i attended this Pas.  At
first I thought it wasnt such a great idea, but to have all the A&S
surrounding it, put a Pas in a proper environment. Very cool.  Also, it
encouraged me to write documentation ;)  I am hoping they can do this again
at Steppes Artisan next year, but I would probably have to start planning
now  or my friends will kill me!  And teh funny thing is, I would have never
understood as much about my armor without it.  Sometimes, as a fighter, I
tend to have the knuckle-draggin mentality and this brought a beauty to it I
never really embraced before.