[Ansteorra] Award recommendations

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 30 11:54:17 PDT 2002

I suggest that you remember that there are no requirements
for those entering Crown except that they must have a year
residency and have had the equivalent of a year in an office...
(and the ability to financially support themselves)
there is no skill level required involving handling paperwork,
conflict resolution, or file mantaining abilities...there is no
manual.

Each pair has to figure out for themselves their own criteria
figure out how to handle the paperwork...figure out what to
throw away and what to keep, and how to put together a system
so that they can award people what they can determine the people
deserve at the times suggested by the recommendations...

This is on top of all the other stuff we require a Crown to do...
an we all expect this from the get go from Crowns new and recurring
with only 3 months to kindof get the hang of it...so that they can
live in a fishbowl for 6...

I suggest that all those who enter Crown Tournament think about
this before they enter...If you are not willing to tackle the
paperwork and make hard decisions...do the kingdom a favour
fight any other high profile tourney...but don't fight for Crown...!

Lorraine DeerSlayer