[Ansteorra] Change in list configuration...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Sun Dec 1 06:37:01 PST 2002

Good Morning,

  This morning the Ansteorran, Southern Regional, Bryn Gwlad and Brewing
  lists all went through a change. This change will now cause all email
  addresses that bounce excessively to be removed form the list instead
  of turned to 'nomail'. Unfortunately as part of this change, all the
  existing 'nomail' accounts were reactivated. I apologize to those of
  you who are on vacation or had other reason to be on 'nomail'. The
  list should not cause this to change again, so please feel free to set
  it back.

  List owners, this is now the default for *new* lists. If you want your
  list to be converted in this manner, please contact me and I will
  arrange for it to happen.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "And we're always slipping thru the cracks
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   Then the movie's over -- fade to black