[Ansteorra] Wiesenfeuer Yule GulfWar Gate Fundraiser

Dom thunder-domi at coxinet.net
Wed Dec 4 23:10:46 PST 2002

If any is able to donate hot drink things for Hot Drink Table at Yule please
do. I need Coffe, tea bags(flavored and regular would be nice), hot coacoa,
apple cider, things to keep them hot, and cups. I am sorry, but I will not
do it if it all has to come out of my own pocket. I would like it to go
through most of the day. Thank you all for you support and sorry for the
short notice.

Happy Holliday's,
Hly Dominique Michelle LeVesseur
Wiesenfeuer Hospitaler

--
[ winmail.dat of type application/ms-tnef deleted ]