[Ansteorra] RenFair memories

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 6 04:11:18 PST 2002

Okay, here goes. Mahee teaching me how to 'hear' the plants growing in the open air church late one night. Getting up very early one Sunday morning and walking around in the extremely heavy fog (feeling like you really were back in time) and then seeing party hats on every statue in the place! (someone had a great time the night before!) The fun of being with new and old friends in the compound Sat. nights and singing , talking, just being together. Seeing Gerald sit out front and get 'smiles for a song', seeing Boewn (sp!) and his lady get married , with the sprinklers joining the ceremony! (remember that one?) Anyway, I am sad to see it go, but now I guess I will just be able to see the shows and maybe I'll even camp out front and watch the fire dancing at night at the drumming circle! Maybe make some new memories and new friends! Thanks for listening!