[Ansteorra] Henry V surcoat on sale ( movie version)

Samuel jernigen sirsdg at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 2 16:59:10 PST 2002

Fit me?? Id never wear the bastardised device of
England !!! those fluers are French though:-) (plus if
memory serves Kenneth is a wee lil english man around
5'8" and 160 lbs, that would be a tight fit for me)

Id just want it so I could tape over the english parts
and hang it up :-)

Samuel

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=741775815&category=15