[Ansteorra] The Texas Rennaisance Festival Demo

J. B. b3zsgirl at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 4 11:35:40 PST 2002

Perhaps we could look into doing arts demos at the Buyou Arts Festival, or a
demo at The Houston International Festival.

I think we have recruted valuable people from TRF, however, they our right
our aim is different and so
of our "recruits" misunderstand what we do.

HL Biatrichi di Palermo
Seer to the nobility since 1492

Non essiri duci sinno tu mancianu, non essiri amaru sinno ti futanu