[Ansteorra] How Much Travel is enough?

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Sat Dec 7 20:43:52 PST 2002

If the dish were fully cooked, it wouldn't need stirring.  :)  I think this
would be some "good to know" info.

The number of folks that I'm becoming aware of who have been told that they
don't travel enough, yet do numerous demos, is growing.

IMHO the folks I know about should have already been peers.  It seem they
are thought of as such by everyone except the circle.

Could age have be a limiting factor?

It has to be some of that secret hand shake stuff.  I don't recall a given
amount of travel in the requirements.

I would like to hear from "Laurels" on this question; either in private or
as a public education for all those interested out there.

Gilli
Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.