[Ansteorra] Lady Mom

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 9 07:58:14 PST 2002

It is with great regret that I make the following announcement.
On Saturday December 7, 2002 around 9p.m., my mother-in-law Elisa G.
Apodaca, know in the Society as Lady Maria Elena De Los Santos, Lady
Mom to many, left this world and joined her angels. This happened
after a short but difficult illness. A memorial will be held on
Thursday at 11:00a.m. at a yet to be determined location.
Those of us who loved her will miss her.

HL Toshiro Koi
Jesus Cavazos Jr.

Would someone please forward this to the Outlands list. She had many
friends there whom I'm sure would like to know.
Thank you.

Toshiro