[Ansteorra] Re: SCA no longer at fair

RKODonohoe at aol.com RKODonohoe at aol.com
Sun Dec 8 05:26:10 PST 2002

OK, so we have been talking about this for years, and now its come true. I
won't get into the who, when, why or what Jeff is talking about in that they,
"... feel that it is necessary due to continued violations..."; so, what
happens to our booth? I presume the festival wants the area we cleared out
all those years ago. Do they want our buildings too? Since we own them, do we
get to sell them to the festival, or a third party? Perhaps, take them apart
and move them down the road? (Or, sell them to a third party, who then moves
them someplace else on site, or down the road?) We put a lot of money, time
and effort into it over the years, to have it all taken away and turned into
another bar, or wedding area, without being compensated. Does the BOD have
any thoughts on it? What's the legal standing on it all? Inquiring minds want
to know.

Thanks,

Richard K.O'Donohoe, 20 year vet of TRF

In a message dated 12/5/02 2:33:46 PM Pacific Standard Time,