[Ansteorra] Fwd: Lady Mom

Mysti Garrett stormchaser78 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 9 21:37:16 PST 2002

 Jesus Cavazos <toshirokoi at hotmail.com> wrote:

It is with great regret that I make the following announcement.
On Saturday December 7, 2002 around 9p.m., my mother-in-law Elisa G.
Apodaca, know in the Society as Lady Maria Elena De Los Santos, Lady Mom to
many, left this world and joined her angels. This happened after a short but
difficult illness. A memorial will be held on Thursday at 11:00a.m. at a yet
to be determined location.
Those of us who loved her will miss her.

HL Toshiro Koi
Jesus Cavazos Jr.

Would someone please forward this to the Outlands list. She had many friends
there whom I'm sure would like to know.
Thank you.

Toshiro

Long Live Master Gouda the Cuddley, A Prince Among Men, Feared by Many,
Respected by All, and All Around Cool Guy.
Long Live Goudama, Whom we all secretly lust after!

Gouda says: "First Things First but not Necessarily in that order"
Goudama Says: I CAME, I SAW, SHE CONQUERED." (The original Latin seems to have been garbled.)

*** Congrats to Odette for being Crane of the Year ***