[Ansteorra] Coronation & Steppes 12th Night

jwains jwains at saintmail.net
Tue Dec 10 09:47:49 PST 2002

Greetings unto the populace of Ansteorra,
The Barony of the Steppes has the honor of hosting the
Coronation of Their Royal Highnesses Miguel and Conal on
Saturday, January 11, which is the week following our own
12th Night celebration on Saturday, January 4, which will
include a performance of Much Ado About Nothing by the
acclaimed Baron's Men acting troupe.
Both events require pre-paid feast reservations.  I will be
in attendance at Stargate Yule on Saturday, December 14, and
will gladly accept reservations for either event for anyone
who would care to reserve one or both of these delicious
feasts.  More information on both events is available on the
websites which can be accessed through
http://www.steppes.org/

In service,
HL Julianna Vertue