[Ansteorra] In Search of . . .

isabeauq isabeauq at mail.ev1.net
Thu Dec 12 10:31:44 PST 2002

Seasons greetings to all,

Sorry for the bandwith but we seemed to have lost a special
table.  While cleaning out our garage last night (in order to add
more stuff) I realized that we had a table missing.  It is a
beautful hand carved table made by Lord Angus as wedding present.
The last time it was seen was at Baronial.  Ihon remembers lending
it to TE to use under the baronial pavilion.  It never made it
back into the truck for the return trip home.  If you have it or
know its whereabouts, please email me privately.

Thanks.

Isabeau
isabeauq at ev1.net

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net