[Ansteorra] Missing stuff

gtaylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Thu Dec 12 10:50:32 PST 2002

Speaking of lost things...

I've managed to end up with no daggers for rapier.

Over a year ago (maybe two), I lost a flexidagger with a ring guard.  I
advertised, but got no response.
Now, within the last few months, I've lost my flexidagger with a main
gauche guard, with my device (flaming salamander on a bend) on it.
 Seems to me that the second dagger should have homing
qualities...nobody else has that device.

Anyhow, if any of you have seen either, I'd appreciate their return.  I
can't use a buckler all of the time...  ;)

Dona Isobel