[Ansteorra] scribal thank you's!

Kimberly Koch sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 16 19:28:09 PST 2002

Several kind folks have turned in much-needed charters
and insignia recently. I'd like to take a moment to
thank them for their selfless contributions.

I have received a number of scrolls from the scribes
in Stargate, Westgate, Gate's Edge, and the Loch -
they are too numerous to mention, but please know that
I am grateful for all your hard work!

I also received some beautifully painted charters from
HL Dyan in Rosenfeld, and a shiny new batch of court
barony coronets from Mistress Hillary. HL Oriana de
Francesco in Bonwicke was kind enough to produce an
original Pelican scroll on very short notice at my
request.

Please forgive me if I've inadvertantly left anyone
out - I am most appreciative of everyone who has
contributed insignia and scrolls during the reign.

Thanks a bunch!

Kind regards,
Sara Penrose
Sable Scroll