[Ansteorra] A Change of Persona and E-mail

iainmacc at juno.com iainmacc at juno.com
Tue Dec 31 04:33:06 PST 2002

On Thu, 19 Dec 2002 19:25:13 -0600 "Snorri inn kyrri Hallsson"
<snorri at houston.rr.com> writes:

> After a few years of soul searching, I have reached the decision to
> retire the Tudor-era English persona of Stephen Macthomas in favor
> of adopting an Icelandic persona from the 970s, named Snorri inn
> kyrri Hallsson.  Along with the new persona comes a new e-mail
> address:

        Congratulations and welcome home. All things considered, there's
a fair chance we've met fishing at sea. For that matter, it's not all
that unlikely we've met in Iceland.

                                Iain MacCrimmon, 950s not-Irish,
not-Scot, not-Welshman from Skye.

                    Cave Tyranniam Timorium Suorum